Ministry Principles & Philosophy
- We, the church, are in a continual process of transformation, God is always leading, instructing, and guiding us into maturity.
- Leaders are those who equip others for works of service, we are all called to be ministers, fulfilling God's purpose on this earth!
- All people are created to worship, able to hear God's voice, and destined to partner with God by living in simple, everyday obedience.
- IM staff are called to reveal that life in the Kingdom is an exciting adventure, full of hope, peace, joy, and purpose!
- We are equipped to ignite passion, inspire pursuit, and exemplify God's love.
- Our programs involve teaching, encouragement, prayer, and practical activation.
- There are 3 main areas we emphasize in our programs: 1) Hearing God's Voice, 2) Identity and Freedom, 3) Purpose in the Kingdom.
- It is our hope and goal to ignite a passion for God that leads to transformation in each community we partner with.